Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Same Day, Different S#!^

I had him settled down with Shrek 2, and, as expected, he fell asleep. When it ended I popped in a Byrds disc - part 1 of a 2 disc set I got him over a year ago, and which he watches about once every two months. I figured it was a good choice because whether he is awake or asleep he lives and breathes Clarence White. He woke up about 15 minutes into it and asked me, with a straight face where I had gotten it - he liked it - but he didn't remember having seen it before. He fell asleep. He woke up, unable to deal with the volume control - he must have leaned on it in his sleep and it was at about the level of a nuclear explosion, so I turned it down and put in the second disc.
He told me, again, how much he loves me. He watched for about two minutes and fell asleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment